Holiday Style: Part 2


On day 8 I wore my 50's style high-waisted tropical shorts. I love these because they are not something I would wear at home so they make me feel very summery! I On the top half, I wore an understated loose black vest top and I accessorized with a red and orange beaded necklace. This outfit probably would have looked better if I tucked the top into the shorts, but I was going for comfort! Alternatively, they would look great with a black crop top to emphasise the waist.

Moschino Cheap and Chic



On day 9, I relaxed by the pool for most of the day, attempting to catch some rays! In the evening we went for a walk and a meal so I wore this turquoise dress from Topshop. I like how this dress is cinched in at the waist and falls nicely over the stomach area so is quite flattering. However the main thing I like about it is the colour which looks especially good with a tan! This colour was also massive on the catwalk this season!

Fendi


Gucci























On day 10 we continued to explore the island. I wore my high- waisted urban outfitters denim shorts, which I like because they are a dark denim colour. I teamed these with a plain white vest top which again is a great colour to make your tan glow! I then wore a kimono to brighten up the outfit and give it a boho twist. This kimono was actually originally a beach kaftan which I cut to make into an open kimono! I don't normally wear pinks and oranges but I thought they really added to the understated shorts and top. These colours also appeared on the catwalk for spring/summer '13.

Missoni
Issa London









Day 11, I wore my black high-waisted shorts with a multi-coloured floral top. I like this top because of the busy pattern on the front however it has a plain black buttoned down back. Floral patterns and bright prints are always big in summer! If you are feeling brave, you can wear clashing prints as seen in Henry Holland's catwalk show.

House of Holland
3.1 Philip Lim

























On the final day of my holiday (very sad), I wore this turquoise floral dress. The shape can't be seen very well in this photo but it had a fitted bustier style top and a tulip style bottom. I accessorized with turquoise earrings and tan peep toes. This dress was a bargain from Dunnes and also very on trend as it is once again turquoise, which I love! I really like these feminine floral prints.

Blugirl
Gucci


Erdem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.