Post by Tasmin Humprey: Running for Secretary


LittleByLittle: Meet the model






Hello FashionSoc Chicas! As my first blog for you guys I thought I’d introduce you to a fellow Southampton university student and now model, Milly Thrower. Milly has just started working for LittleByLittle, an online fashion boutique selling unique womanswear, accessories and jewellery. Their exclusive products are featured on the UK’s largest online fashion and beauty retailer ASOS.com, in their ‘marketplace’ section, selling and shipping worldwide. I caught up with Milly to ask her a few questions about working with LittleByLittle and doing her first shoot!


                                                     Describe your style in 3 words?
Current, alternative, fun
How did you get into modelling?
I got into modelling through an advertisement I responded by sending my photograph and she decided she wanted me straight away, I loved the brand and she thought I really suited her style so it was a very easy decision!
How did you feel before your shoot and what was it like there?
I was very nervous as I've never done anything like it before but once I was in front of the camera and in the company of lovely people it all became much easier. I was initially worried whether the clothes would suit me but my boss was really pleased and I felt comfortable in the clothes which I think is very important!
What was your favourite piece of clothing?
My favourite item of clothing was an oversized t-shirt with the print of a lion on the front
Will you be featured in more LittleByLittle shoots in the future?
Yes I will be featured in many more littlebylittle shoots as I am there only model and they plan to make me the face of their brand therefore I will be doing shoots every week for the next year or so to promote their spring summer collection.
Name three essential items to get you through this summer?



A printed maxi skirt, big sunglasses and an oversized t-shirt!


Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.